Thursday, April 1, 2010

A doubtless decision

After read through piles of articles,searched hundreds of websites,asked thousands of related and unrelated persons,I finally have made up my mind.
I want to be a lawyer
everythg has it's pros and cons,positive and negative side..including this career,
regardless on how glamorous it's shown in tv,apperently,its is not really the same.
I was doubtful when applying for scholarship,i realised in doing anythg,especially choosing a career,i need to have a PASSION in what im doing.
the moment i have decided to choose lawyer as my future's profession,i found the passion.
passion in fighting for justice!
how grateful and happy m i!definitely overjoyed!:)
here,extend my appreciation to the David Guanther who wrote an informative and interesting article on
TOP 10 REASONS TO BE A LAWYER
vs
TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO BE A LAWYER
After done my researches on the natural being a lawyer,the most responsiblity as a lawyer that intrigued me is that,i will have the chance to put myself in the victim's shoe,feel what they feel,
and understand its wasnt a game,anythg i do anythg i said will eventually influencing their life.
I would feel the injustice and justice in this world.
I would be exposed to the people who suffered injustice.
I would be a part of the society that defend those innocent and sentence those commited crime.
indirectly,i can uphold the righteous of human more powerfully and effectively...
in the sense of ability,i can do more percepticle change compared to non-lawyers.
fight against injustice would be my main principle.
Of course being a lawyer not only about justice,apart from it,there're piles of ability and skills a lawyer needed and required:
such as skill of negotiating,able to speak and write clearly,nonstoply carry out researches,
having relevant and logical thinking,n most interestingly:find out and analyze the relevant points and facts and framing them into hard arguments.and nevertheless,communication skills would be the survival skill being a lawyer,and i believe,this is basic and vital for everyone to prepare themself to be more competitive in the society.
but priorly!take note!please dont ever made up ur mind based on television movie..!!bcz it oftenly imparting the inaccurate information being a lawyer.Never anticipate that it wouldb the same..
I have linked quite a few articles about lawyers at the right side corner.
if u still hesitating and in the process of 'thinking and deciding'or going to be a lawyer,those articles might helpful to you!
Articles,people's opinions will only help but not decide for ur destiny!
bear in mind:The choice is in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment