Saturday, April 10, 2010

greeting him/her =D

I shop with my mom today.preparation to greet my coming soon 7th sibling :D
we headed to nearby shopping mall.Start our's exciting shopping with this expression(mine):
:O!
and this utterance:
uuuuu arrrr the babies clothing is so cute,mom!
MOM:go find suitable clothg,long sleeve.
me:owkie!
i start my 'adventure' with keeness and ethusiasm ><
wuuu!i found it,pink colour and blue.i like pink more then blue thus i took the pink one and showed to my mom.
:mom,hw bout tiz,so cute eh,the cartoon!
mom:not bad!
me:but mummy,if the baby is BOY then wear pink so odd leh,better take blue one.
mom:=.= no response.
i like this one,cute !!!
me:mummy,the baby gt so small meh!
mummy:(stared at me)....
yala....
stayed at babies area over half an hours,surrounded by those cute clothing and baby's stuff,
somethg struck me:
it is so wonderful with a baby!hw warm will it be!
oh my god,suddenly feel:...i want a baby
=_______=
an awesome feel that came in sudden n vanished within a min.
oh my god,think too far liao me.im just 17th=_=
N-O-T N-O-W
Im wondering hw could the parents being so cruel abuse their charm children!
n bout current hot issue:abortion.
Abortion just a nice word replacing kill babies. ==
abandoning baby?:can go hell!nasty parents grr D:
s-h-i-t,lets change topis,pissed off when talk bout this D:


see?extremely 'tiny'

i forgt wat tat stuff called=_=
it is for keeping the baby warm



see?im observing carefully to choose the most suit one ><> -powder puff
-shirts and trousers
-feeding bottle
-baby's binder
and....
-....(forgt wat it called)
cost approximately RM200.00


baby,sista is so so excited!
meet YOU at this cumin JUN!
MUuacckkkss!sayang sayang!
ahhh im so excited to see n softly touch her/his chubby face!
oh my god!overjoyed when thnking of the>>foetus!
The foetus tat still stayed inside my mom's uterus :)
breath in the oxygen through the umbilical cord....

patiently waiting for the moment the foetus turned into baby
dang!^^




3 comments:

  1. ^__^ such cutie post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that day i went to obstetrical department and almost dropped my tears off when seeing the newborns! You don't cry when see yr new sibling o! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont thnk i can see the doctor delivering the baby...
    n i wont see oso...scare eh,its painful D:

    ReplyDelete