Sunday, April 25, 2010

finally i hate sumthg

Janise,u like piano?

ohyea,i played them when i was primary 6.Just a rehearsal for performance.briefly taught.And also recorder.

hw bout guitar?

ohyea,i ever played 'happy birthday'song with my friend's guitar,quite fascinating!

hmmmp,dance?

ohyea,i LOVE them much lar X3

wow..taekwando?

hmmpp,i tested for yellow belt when i was seven like tat n stopped.And i tried again months ago,the trainer praised me r hahahaha XD

huh worrr!!how bout sports?
i like basketball and hmmpp also the baseball!!!=D I ever selected to be athelete when i was in form 1.bt then i stopped cz wana concentrate on study=)

Hw bout camping n climbing stuff?

wah..im so pro in tat hahaha!

oooo....waseh!ermmm how bout...swimming??

stunning~~~~silence.....

I i ..hate swimming the MOST!!!!!cz i never noe hw to swim D:

finally...i do hate somethg=_=

swimming....geez.a nightmare for me =(



depressed......=(