Sunday, April 11, 2010

mostly hate

know what i hate the most?
letting pple hvin right on my destiny
letting pple dcide for me on what to do what not to do
i never ever can accept that
i speak up today,i told my dad my thoughts my intention on pursuing study
i told him tat while waiting,i want to benefited my time by joining course at college
yet,gt scholarship tat offered for 10As holder
its a A level for law at SEGI
He said:
why not you follow ur sista track...
I:
She is she....==
She being offered by JPA doesnt mean JPA easily get..u need to know,
even is straight A1 oso maynot get,yet like me that only has 1+?
hell yea!my result is not enough,dad,
i need another way,another plan..
at least if i faily hit any scholarship.i stil can completing my A level
with very cheap cost.RM 2K.
save nearly 10 K
if i join the course at this coming april.
i decided to thnk bout this again after list of shortlisted's applicants of matriculation is out.
i heard is:
16th April 2010
if im listed,then,i will NOT be a college student :)

1 comment:

  1. .....hmmm...its quite ez for u to do wat u really like....unlike me....i kinda impress tat...u really gud~^^

    ReplyDelete