Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my home is damn noisy

having a super big family:6 siblings
its can be NICE and contrary can be SUCKS
。。。有时很温馨有时却很烦人。。。
when my home is fulled with laughters,i feel warm
when my home fulled of yelling and crying,i feel sucks and pissed off
laughters vs yelling
which is more often?
omoz the same=___=
sometimes,i felt they are distruptive
but
they did bring joys to me too
so...well...
hmmppp
anyone who has a big family would understand me
just imagine
when u are in pensive mood
and busying with thgs
n surrounded
with
yelling
grumbling somemore
u will be definitely lost tolerance
Eardrum teared into pieces oled=_=
:cant u all be quiet,shut up n stop yelling!
u all cum from kampong isit?
cant tolerate n talk nicely isit!?
stop it!shit!
that what will i yelled when its over my patience's limit
n today!
i expressed my unsatisfactory at here to ease my unpleasant feel
hopefully
I can tackle this problem
^_____________________^
cheer
V(^.^)V