Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ON road's satisfaction

today,early in morning,i sent my sistas to school.ahax!the dfren is tat i drive myself!:)
I slowly reversed out from my disclosed garage,have a nice turning and tata mummy,
waving to her,sign of going to go.
Hmpp she was worried,cz my very first drive alone,i just get my p few days ago,n tried drive
my dad's aged lawsy car just for once,yet not mor than 30 mins.
you know what,so stupid,i took bout 1mins to dfrentiate the clutch n break those thng durin
my first try of my dad's car.huh,damn dfrent.cz it was aged car ==so dfren wif kancil.
anyhow,appreciate i gt a car to drive ,at least=D
i headed to jessica's house after done my daily duty:send sistas to school.
Dad's reminder keep floating in mind:
dont drive too fast,with this car,20 plus km/hr is enough.
I just nodded,ooh ok daddy.
BUT
very sory, i cant keep my promise dad,the driver following would definitely
annoyed if i drive with that speed=(
i drove wif gear 4, 40 plus km/hr.its considered fast,if like kancil,the speed was somethg like
60 plus plus,not bad huh?my aged car,sayang~~hahaha xD
ARRIVED.picked jess up n gone to school.
done all those verification from dear principal,wif his his wish of luck to me,
wave to him,we departed to boulavard.
hmmp,well it was still early,9am only.==
we decided to have our breakfast at foodcourt,we ate laksa.=)
then,we entered the booulavard.
i bought a belt,and stationary.cost me RM8O like that.
hmmp for what?well al those books i bought for my tutor's classes and students
i intend to expand my size of class to earn more=)
see if this plan could be implemented=D
shopping in boulavard,i suddenly realised!one document hvnt been signed by principal!
s-h-i-t!
rush man,principal would hab meeting veli soon?!how.
quickly done our shopping and go back to school again.
-pppeeettttttttttttt--
kanasai,the white hilux's driver bei song me as i blocking his way,due to i drove too slow==
i still new bar!cheh,so not gentleman...==
DARN IT!!!
infront of school,the cars were crowded,blocking each other way!
omg,how can i park?how i move later?
damn i damn worried.
later then i decided to park beside the road.
walking towards the school gate,somethg strock me:
''friday can get the sign,no need so rush eh,onli friday baru need it.''
i screamed :why i so stupid!damn!lets go,meet him on friday,dont now,so many cars n yet the meeting may started dy.oh reali shit!
jessica shooked her head...issh if i noe u were talking bout segi scholar instead of JPA.
JPA document needed by 2molo while segi needed on fri.
ooppss so sorry jess,im such clumsy yet forgetful ...
going out to main road was not easy,pissed me off when the car was in controlled
i was praying.....plz pls.im blocking pple way,MOVE MOVE!
finally,my car move as what i demanded.!
its under my control.sigh of relieve!huh!
send jess back,then i rush to my sis school to fetch them(maye & shii)
so scare im late.
arrived school,teacher told me they back already.huh.hw come?
later my mom told:they allowed to go back earlier today,ur neighbour sent them back
grinned,oohhh=D
mom:
lazy cook today,how bout u go dabao chicken rice?i want special one!
me:hmmp owkie,sista,get in my car,lets go,go kia kia.
mom:U gt money o not?does tat cause troublesome?
me:nevermind la,i can drive very smoothly now,get use to this car dy,bye..
then haha i brought my 2 sis have lunch at nearby singapore chicken rice.
they ate like wat???!
wat the hell the waitress surely nagging after i leave,my sis ate clumsily...==
rice scattered all over the table...eww==
me:
uuui!maye n shii!eat probably la,if not i leave u here!
it just a way to warn children actually,but not blame them actually,they still kids
counter scene:
cashier:table no 2?
me:yeap!
cashier:rm 28.50.
i took out rm50 from my ppinky pursue,handed to her,i want cry liao=(
i onli left 1 rm50 note in my pursu==
RM300 that i got from my tutoring going to all be spent very soon.
oh my god,it was just 7th of april,what i gona use???!
sobbing !!!:(
with the petrol gain!i gona bankrupt==
hmmp,let it be,sigh!i dint splurged,but just my salary never enough!=(
im trying to eliminate my splurging habit,hmm,to onli solution to overcome short of money issue.
....
forgt bout tat!
DANG!
i was overjoyed cz can let my sis n mom enjoy conviniency in sense of transportation.
i often used public trans before.
from primary 1 to secondary 5.
6 plus 5,11 yrs being the loyal customer of public trans.
it was a hard time.
exposed to harmful sunlight,wasting time waiting the bus to come.
and i ever waited for 2 hrs at bustop,wait the damn shit bus to come and send me home.
oh my god!i was suffering for 11 YRS!.'
bt then tat made me mor independent.
i wont easily scare or nervous.
even if i being abandoned someway,i will able find the way to stay alive.
in addition,i was a scout.hahaha!
2molo,i will go for interview,in morning.
and afternoon,i will class and also need send my mom to hospital.well,she is pregnant.
so needless ask me what for,haha.
okla, gona drop off veli soon.
nite pple!
^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment