Friday, April 16, 2010

Retired dancer on streching again!!

im muscular woman XD


Aloha pple ^____________^


i start dancing since im 15.but only trained by pro dancers at 16.because of spm,i stopped at 16.
i hab performed approximately 10 times overall.
My kind of dance is HIPHOP.
bt i love ballet too,bt never learn before,just watch them from youtube=)
Previously,m founder of The Dance Palace,the dance group at my school.
Lead them for about 1 year,total enrolled members:over 100.
now its time to strut my stuff on dance floor hahahaha xD
dont overestimate me=___= im just an ordinary dancer =)
anyway,i enjoy dancing =D
lots of joy~~yea yea yea~~
oh gosh!!my god,so painful lar my pinggang== cz long time dint strech liao=_= grrr D:




em this just fooling around with my sistas=)

wondering wat this???actuali is an outing wif my sistas to nearby playground...=)which is TODAY =)Beneficially spent an hour thr=)
my god,this such ambarassing=__= noe wat i intend to do??!! a lady freeze,bt!!screw up lar =X
and my split??not reach floor pple=__=
so long time dint strech liao eh!!!D: SOB SOB!!getting lawsy =_=
oh yea ,i do push up for 50 times every friDAY at my studio before,n everynite do 20 plus at home.bt now,not even one time=__=
ahahahaha,rusted dancer~~~boo!
i love this the most!!got feel eh ^^
oklar pple,lazy type,thus emphasise on picturing~~
hope u enjoy my lawsy movess~~
shake it shake it hahahaha xD
OH YA!I love BY2 dance!
they r singapore's twins.
i love their style.
Check them out at youtube =)