Sunday, March 14, 2010

Current Life

Today story's title is: my life before going for futher study=D
dang dang!!the story has just begin.......

Every morning,i will be a BABYSITTER.
haha wondering who i babysit?
yesh absolutely:my 2 cutetie sisters=)
my 5th younger sister was fobia with school at first..
she was refuse to attend kindergarden,she said the teacher was scary:'(
wow..then mummy dont want force to attend anymor.
bt then in feb,we decided to send her wif companiance of my youngest sis to attend
another school.
Bt then,i need to follow them and accompany them for the whole morning=D
0800-1200

MAYE MAYE&SHEE SHEE

At there:SEDIDIK MT kindergarden,
i was not only keep on eye on them only,haha,i bcamE the babysitter n TEACHER of that school,
well,its considered volunteer jobs
NO PAYMENTS=)



this gurl named BELLA,she is just 3,bt she ia awesome><

wee-wit,wonderin what is happening...?
yeap...my first action that attracted the kids was when i read story to them
A-ha!funny funny=)

nevertheless....i will take care of HIM too..
the baby i hugging is only 1 years old++
his mom no time take care of him,thats y sent him to here for DAYCARE

There cant stop laughing when we were posing for photograghs,hahaha^^
they get so HIGH><

and..haha i can get free massage service from them whenever i want=D


OH YA...closely forgot to mention><>

I previously worked at creactive tuition centre,sustained for 2 weeks=)

bt then QUIT because i gt no time to go thr tat time

Quite busy:scouting,dancing but it was great being thr.. the above'i love janise' was written by those kids i teached they wrote tat for me when i go back to pay a visit=D

They call me:Janise老师 哈哈哈哈哈

And now,to make some income, i did some home tuition at my home..=)

not MUCH,but at least i need not to ask money from my parents for my daily stuff needs like:

hair conditioner.lotion.face washer.body shampoo.reload.mp rebonding silk cream.

those stuff cost me a comb and i hab to re-buy it every monthsT.T

every month my expenses exceeds my income...T-T

splurge!!!!

bad habit=.=

i should learn to be a down to earth person:)

dang dang...finished

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment