Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Poor SKIN!

YEA!my face's skin quality is sucks!:'( it's inherited from my mom'genes i thnk,sumhw its influenced as my mom has bad skin too,when she was young like I m now.
According to inheritance chap in bio,genes from both parents would affect their embryo as chromosomes formed in the embryo in inherited from parents with cross over process!(wat a borinf explanation=__=)
I m intend to go for high technology cure like laser etc,bt the cost is really COST A COMB!
im might be afford bt not worth it!
yesh,splurge on tat reali x worth!
with the expenses,i can bought a viva with few months paid!
hmmm so i decided to just let it turn better itself,naturally,with some creams,mask,sun block,cleanser etc..
nw im using mask evelinite
brand:我的心机
origin:taiwan
need to use continously to see its effect of course,at least i feel it is refreshing and fasten my skin metabolism rate!i felt it!muahaha,my intuition LOL!
SEE?my ugly face with a mask!!

n yet!my face is much darker than my original colour of skin=___= get me?
cz i oways exposed to sunlight.please note:im an active scout n a hyperactive kids durin childhood.so,so bad T.T cause me cant find bf,hiakhiak,joking!

skin is important to gurls....yea yea for sure!xD
Its a crucial thg to have in order to find life partner!muahaha,again!im joking!xD

No comments:

Post a Comment