Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am a P-license's holder

Early in the morning,my sife fetched me to go to Konsortium Smarahan to test for P license.
Hmmp consist of on road driving skills,hill,three point turning and parking.
I finished section 1 smoothly...:)
but not when on road=____=
s-h-i-t!I done a big mistake!cz of stupid traffic light,grrrr...i ruined my perfect impression to the jpj officer ==!
hmmm nevermind,at least i still passed my license:D
TEEHEE!
now's the time i tell u an unsual odd story i saw while i was waiting to be tested.
One teenager,about 18,somthg like my age,o same age==lol i gt no idea..
her name being called before me,after bout 30 mins,she is backed from on road test,but weird n unusual thg is,the officer drive her back,not HER drive the jpj officer back!!!
S-T-U-N-N-E-D!
how come???!!!!
its struck me as strange and odd at the time!
lol!
she came out n ran approaching her friends,note:she is laughing==
i heard she whispering:
我闯红灯!嘻嘻嘻嘻!
is she proud with that or what=='''
she was FAILED!!!
yet she failed the hill test too==
aww,i thought she will sobbing:O
but she is LAUGHING==
沾沾自喜的感觉==
poor her:'(!
for ur info>
i will be started driving on this coming MONDAY=),after got my P license.
I will head to SEGI to check on the scholarship available n fee etc within that week=)
n on thurs,i will go to state's library to attend JPA's interview!
goodluck to me!:D
**no offence,just a sharing.
sorry if this making u felt im arrogant.
to him/her tat commented that im arrogant.
judging me through this n critise me,lol disrespect u then.
curse me even?u r rude.

1 comment: