Thursday, March 11, 2010

took SPM result

my SPM slip
It was so shit this morning.I learnt to parking,triple turning in hot day at bengkel and then waited for a guy to test for law for half hour!I felt CAN WAIT NO MOR when all my friends informed me that they are waiting for me to meet at school to go SPRING.I find my SIFU ,called him,bt he dint pick UP!GRRR!!!i was so rush to go to school to take my cert ajnd meet them.BT then my sifu dissappear!LOL at last i found out he was in cyber=.=!DAMN!=.=after that guy passed his law test illegally-.-(Shiiiii)I drive to school wif maximum gear 4.Sifu x allowed me go 4 gear 5 cz cars on road were in crowd!again,damn!im LATE man!!

im on PINS AND NEEDLES!!once stepped into school,heartbeats were so so strong,breathe man breath!!!ouch!I met my frens outside of office,I stunned..ahhh...i gt no courage to enter office.I just like a NOOB=.=LOL

Then my friend say:hey u r let,hurry up and get ur SLIP SPM.My hands were shivering!!whole body more accurately:'(

OKOK!i walked in and took my slip.The slip holder was the first saw my result,she smiled but she DONT let me see.

I asked:got C o not??

What a relief when she said:NO,quite good,nah~~

OUCH...2B,other A,yahoo~~yeapy yea,my thought=D

After that,with my friends,we headed to K-BOX^^

kelvin n chua were the drivers=)





we'r shouting(singing)&dancing at K-BOX,Spring for 4 hours


MY GOD!Our's larynx surely ill=.=!we even dance super junior'sorry sorry'.In short, we'r like mentally ill student=.=mayb its bcz finally secondary school is over NOW.well SPM=cert and SIJIL BERHENTI SEKOLAH is significance of IT=D

Any how,next higher level not easy either,goodluck n wrk hard every1=)

WHAT A MEMORIABLE DAY FOR ME AND US TODAY=D

I LOVE IT!!^^


after that,I went to seberkas to trade in my UGLY OLD phone-white W580i

SHIT,onli RM100:sold~

she said my phone need new housing,they would change it with expensive housing before selling out.

I can waste no more time as we were hungry=.=

then DEAL

i bought pink colour W595,cost me RM500

damn,cz i dint brin charger,she took my w595 phone charger as replacement,NOT FAIR

bt then let it be.jz a charger.

But then i regret MAN!i should buy the phone without trading in the phone.RM100 is too cheap for my honey phone.aiyo>

When i was waiting for my daddy to fetch me,i felt uncomfortable.!!!

DUE to i skipped my lunch.

i jz notice when i havin my dinner after i bought my phone=.=

I only consumed a bowl og maggie curry from morning till evenin.

Tats y i suffered the killing painful stomach pain!

I cant even stand o sit straight.

OUCH!!!PAIN LOTS!tear out oled T.T

i celled my dad to hurry up,i could stand no mor.

family outin to Banquet was cancelled cz of my PAIN T.T

After resting,then im fine=)

thank GOD =D

8 nite i busy register myself for JPA scholar,its hard to get i know,just TRY=)

I apply for law.....:)

thats all for today=)






6 comments:

  1. adui><
    i oxo buy w595 but costs me RM520
    urs oni RM500==
    walao~
    u apply 4 law..
    not bad o..later bcoz lawyer=)
    kayao~

    ReplyDelete
  2. shirney~~~~Isit hahaha=D
    bt i sold my w580i onli RM100.i should x sell it ahhh..regret!!!><yahh i apply 4 law bt ermmmm x easy get lo
    pray 4 me ..hehehehehe
    THX !^^
    U 2 ya qing~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey~i am shirley not shirney la..><
    u sure can do it de...Lawyer wor~
    urs w595 oxo pink de wor~
    then i think same like mine..XD
    okok..i will pray 4 u..
    Gambateh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh sory sory><
    wah...then our's phone is same>< teehee^^
    thx!!=)
    i wil try my best=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohya,ur memory card is hw many GB?~:)

    ReplyDelete