Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPM-Result out-EVE


OMG!!after waiting for so long,now it is so close!!

Imagine MAN!!5 years struggling all cz of SPM!

PMR was quite good...but im not so sure with my SPM..

I admit,im a lazy student!!=.=

flash BACK!!

i slp in class

i was amongst d naughtiest n noisiest

oh my gosh

im such a bad student

and now its like my DESTINY is turned up

and gonna telling me:

HEY LAZY GURL

die liao u

tomolo u noe,hiak hiak hiak

OH IM SCARED=.=

stupid!!im makin my own even scare n wory

stupid n NOOB!!!grrrrr!!!

pray pray!!!=D

hope my result x so bad:'(

HELP ME

T.T
isshhh
dont b a pessimist eh :P
hahaha
i will just FINE=)

2 comments:

  1. mummy,you are sooo cute!=w=
    and funny!:DDD
    when i see your blog,i am laughing!=DD
    haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha u r sayin an OLD lady is cute><
    Gud lar then u should c my blog mor often to cheer u up,hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete