Sunday, March 14, 2010

my kind of LOVE

P.S the movie in picture is not the movie i told below=) yesterday nite,i have watched a HINDI MOVIE,yesh,it was hindi love kind movie
Im reali touched!!!realiiiii!!!!
This movie was so extraordinary...this movie significaning my kind of love
love that i hunting for ><

hab u ever read:william shakespeare,sonnet 18?
i believed many of u did...
he immortalised his beloved by writing a poem for him beloved T-T
TOUCHED 1=)
SONNET 18(the poem title)
LOVE: wasnt :sayin 'i love u' all d time to ur bloved
wasnt b 2gether all d time
wasnt b so officious on his o her life
this so so :puppy=.=
FOR ME
show your love
by ACTIONS
NOT through WORDS or VOICES
THAT what i hope for
i know im talking bullshit as i dont hab 1
nvrmind,im just sayin:i hope=)
my wish...


see this bread so cute,tee hee^^

If i met my kind of LOVE
i will be like Shakespeare,immortalise my beloved
but not through poem,bt BLOG=)...creative me XD

As long as there's pple read my blog
my LOVE towards HIM wouldnt FADE '


hehe
Shakespeare's copyright
OOOPPPPPPSSSS!


No comments:

Post a Comment