Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mummy's birthday

this happened on 24th march 2010.....thus im goin to use past tense xD
I was enjoyed the bubbles of my newly bought aloe vera body spa shampoo,just then my mom entered the next bathroom
She was saying sumthg which i barely heard:
lian,u noe 2dat is wat day?isit a special o ordinary day?
har??wat?nothg leh,watsup mummy??
nolar no nothg...
i used my both hands to shut my lips from laughing==
cz i thought my mom is quite funny to givin clues to me to remind her birthday xD
bt then wat a dissapoinment to her,i reali do forgot==
luckily she remind me by givin those clues,sorry mom T^T
I quickly finished my bath,i ran out to took my pinky phone,
as fast as i could,i start to type msg:
'dear daddy,i omoz forget today is mum birthday,later u go buy a cake for her after dinner owkie?'
i bet my dad is forgot too=___=
pity mummyT^T
During dinner mummy start givin clues gain,as she thought we stil duno,then my 3rd suddenly said:
i noe lar,mummmy birthday mar!
I STOOD n yelled at her:
stupid damn u!u ruined evelithg i had planned!
she looked down n said:hw should i noe
wasnt her fault,jz tat im emotional==
after dinner,dad drove me to bought a cake
i bought a tiramisu cheese cake,cost RM40,half kg,it was cost me a comb,bt who cares,it was mum birthday =) and erm dad paid ,not me muahaha xD
after arrived home,i carried the cake to dining room while mummy resting in her room,then i lied that dad ask her to living room to disuss somethg important.She came out n stared at me:
'i knew ur plan'
oh hurt,mummy=___=
anyway,its still going on
this is the cake i bought=)
i lighted up the candles,it was so beautiful in dark >< 4 candles significaning mummy's age__40 yrs old,hmmmp,mum is gettin older..
i carried the cake from dining room to living room after switched off the light
'my lovely voice XD broke through the silence

'happy birthday to you..
.......
happy birthday to mummy....'



mummy made wishes(3)


and blew the candles,booo!!
oh yea xD

i guess below 3 are mummy wishes:
1-the baby is a son
2-i gt a scholarship and sistas edu excellent
3-healtiness n happiness

i gt 5 sistas,no brother,and thats had bcame the big issue that hurted my mom so badly,
stupid dumb relative judge with old minded mind,lol==
even my mum hvnt gave birth,SHE started to tell pple that the baby was a girl,so lol,soso lol
wats the big deal!!!lolx
cant blame HER,she dint learn bio,duno hw an embryo formed,
tats y she blaming my mom=___=
anyhow!
as long as the baby is normal,i would b on cloud nine =D
btw,inform u i her/him-the baby,7th in my siblings list will be born
on this coming june=)
pray with me,he/she will be a super healthy baby:D







No comments:

Post a Comment